Keep scrolling to find out all about my Polo journey…
Now Let’s get. quite .
absolute talent. know right golf .
most important experience horse it it meant he could teach me how to play polo & not focus on the basics of riding a horse.
Holding The Reins Correctly
. Y .
How to Hold the Reins Correctly:
- You Hold your left palm out flat
- Place both reins on top and close your hand around them
- Use your index finger between both reins to shorten & lengthen your reins for control
It takes some getting used to, but after a while it becomes second nature.
In The Saddle Polo Tips
. The horses it . though I
Something Leo constantly had to keep reminding me to do. .
Holding & Using The Mallet
riding a . I how
- You always hold the mallet in your right hand
- Hold your right hand out straight, loop the handle over your thumb
- Flipping your hand over, twisting the handle slightly for grip, you finish by placing the polo stick (with the number facing outward) into the palm of your hand.
- The end of the polo stick should lie on the end of your palm just before your wrist starts.
- Once you have a good grip you must then hold the stick with the end facing upwards and with your elbow tight in by your right side. See pics below!
Let The Games Begin
. . .
. anytime you go to hit the ball. wasn’t .
first . practiced competitive streak began I improv
phenomenal. I definitely have a new found appreciation for the sport that’s for sure.
forget I . .
I organised . I’m m after all a beginner!
Want to see how my lesson really went? Check out the video below!
Thanks for Reading,